Emojis are a fun and creative way to express ourselves in digital communication. They can be used to convey emotions, add humor, or simply make a message more interesting. In this article, we will explore the meaning of the sandwich emoji, its history, and general information about emojis.
The sandwich emoji 🥪 depicts a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and cheese between two slices of bread. It can be used to represent food, hunger, or a meal. It can also be used to indicate a sandwich shop or restaurant.
The sandwich emoji was introduced in 2017 as part of Unicode 10.0. It was added to the food and drink category and is available on most platforms, including Apple, Google, and Microsoft.
Emoji General Information
Here are some general information about emojis:
- Emojis are pictorial symbols that represent objects, emotions, and concepts.
- They were first created in Japan in the late 1990s.
- The word “emoji” comes from the Japanese words “e” (picture) and “moji” (character).
- Emojis are standardized by the Unicode Consortium, which assigns a unique code point to each emoji.
- There are currently over 3,500 emojis in the Unicode Standard.
Unicode Category Information & Emoji Character Encoding Data
Here is some technical information about the sandwich emoji:
|Unicode Category||Emoji Character Encoding Data|
|Also Known As||Sub, Hoagie, Hero, Grinder, Po’Boy, Wedge, Dagwood|
|Relevant Emojis||🍞 🥬 🍅 🧀|
The sandwich emoji 🥪 is a fun and versatile emoji that can be used to represent food, hunger, or a meal. It was introduced in 2017 as part of Unicode 10.0 and is available on most platforms. Whether you’re a sandwich lover or just looking for a creative way to express yourself, the sandwich emoji is a great choice.